Learning and Networking
TDi Sustainability hosts and attends a number of important events in the sustainability arena each year. From webinars, conferences, lectures and training, to roundtables and cocktail clubs, TDi events enable us to share our knowledge and experience across our extensive networks, while providing clients and industry contacts with opportunities to learn and connect.
FREE MONTHLY WEBINARS
Every month, TDi Sustainability hosts a free webinar to share our expertise across a wide range of topics with our networks. These are free to sign up for through the links below.
INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY EVENTS
All of the global events listed below will be attended by members of the TDi team. If you’d like to meet up with our staff during an event, please get in touch in advance via [email protected] to arrange a meeting. We’re always happy to make time to connect and discuss your needs.
Key Sustainability Events for Your Diary
● TDi Mining Webinar: The Key Challenges for Mineral and Mining in 2023 with TDi Head of Mining, Raul Farfan and Head of Marketing and Communications, Giulia Modolo. Sign up here. 2 February 2023
● Mining Indaba, Cape Town, South Africa. 6-9 February 2023
● TDi Material Insights webinar with Graham Lee, Head of Research at TDi Sustainability, and Andrew Moore, Senior Analyst at TDi Sustainability. Sign up here. 22 February 2023
● TDi Keynote webinar with Dr Assheton Carter, CEO of TDi Sustainability: Better Business is Better for Business. Sign up here. 7 March 2023
● World Biopolymers and Bioplastics Innovation Forum, Berlin, Germany. 1-2 March 2023
● PDAC Convention, Toronto, Canada. 5-8 March 2023,
● TDi FPIC 360 webinar. Registration link coming soon.
● OECD Forum on Responsible Mineral Supply Chains, Paris, France. 25-28 April 2023
● TDi OECD Forum Takeaways webinar. Registration link coming soon.
● Battery and Minerals Supply Chain Conference, Toronto, Canada – 29-30 May 2023
● TDi Luxury and Sustainability webinar. Registration link coming soon.
● UK Solar Summit, London, UK. 28-29 June
Partnership to Propel Global Common ESG Best Practice in the Lithium Industry
As the world moves rapidly towards greener transport and more efficient energy use and storage, the International Lithium Association (ILiA), the not-for-profit industry association representing the global lithium value chain, today announces a wide-ranging agreement with TDi Sustainability to explore standards and environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues in the lithium industry.
Equitable Origin Platform
Equitable Origin, an independent non-profit organisation that aims to protect people and the environment through equitable natural resource development, asked TDI Sustainability to help develop a group of online assessment tools – the EO Platform – to efficiently measure the performance of energy projects and suppliers.Read More